NETWORK ANALYSIS JNTU previous years question papers
Time: 3 hours Max Marks: 80
Answer any FIVE Questions
All Questions carry equal marks
1. Defne average value and obtain the same for a half wave rectifed voltage wave.
2. Determine the Z parameters of the network shown in fgure 2. 
3. State and Explain with proof of Reciprocity Theorem. 
4. A prototype HPF has cut-of frequency 6 KHz and design impedance 300 Ohms.Calculate L & C? 
5. (a) Defne half power frequency. Draw a sketch and explain.
(b) Derive the formula for half power frequencies. [6+10]
6. For the fgure 6 shown, calculate the equivalent resistance of the following combination of resistors and also calculate the source current, total power dissipated.
7. For the network shown in fgure 7, draw the oriented graph, select a tree and obtain a tie-set matrix. Write down the KVL equations from the tie-set matrix. 
8. Derive the step voltage response equation for a series RLC circuit.